A wise man, knows nothing//
the difference is, he knows of it//
Which is why i keep my mind clear//
which is why i refuse to get fly till my rides here//
wait...
They say i'm deep, but I'm really drowning//
I can't breathe, My head is pounding//
But I put in work, and I put in sweat//
paid attention in class yet I'm still in debt//
but...
My heads on tight, but i know im screwed//
maybe tonight, I can keep my mind off of you//
Punching the mirror,when it gave me the wrong look//
think my rhymes fishy you'll feel a strong hook//
see...
No One cares Who I Am//
When I leak, they dont give a Dam//
I want to see you on the tour bust//
I refuse to spell the fame, without adding Us// I'm On my final Lap//
but i already crossed the line//i'm insecure and i'm not safe//
my past is the reason that i'm this way//
Feel like im in a Sinking Cage//
But i have the key though//
i'm just not smart enough, to find the keyhole//
the difference is, he knows of it//
Which is why i keep my mind clear//
which is why i refuse to get fly till my rides here//
wait...
They say i'm deep, but I'm really drowning//
I can't breathe, My head is pounding//
But I put in work, and I put in sweat//
paid attention in class yet I'm still in debt//
but...
My heads on tight, but i know im screwed//
maybe tonight, I can keep my mind off of you//
Punching the mirror,when it gave me the wrong look//
think my rhymes fishy you'll feel a strong hook//
see...
No One cares Who I Am//
When I leak, they dont give a Dam//
I want to see you on the tour bust//
I refuse to spell the fame, without adding Us// I'm On my final Lap//
but i already crossed the line//i'm insecure and i'm not safe//
my past is the reason that i'm this way//
Feel like im in a Sinking Cage//
But i have the key though//
i'm just not smart enough, to find the keyhole//
No comments:
Post a Comment